Telebanking & Client Support Center Specialist (Shift-Patterns) (5415)limassol
81 days ago Recruiting Agent Expired
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Banking institution, we are seeking to recruit a Telebanking & Client Support Center Specialist to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have a good understanding of banking services and products and possess excellent client service skills. Fluency in Russian, Greek & English is a must as well as the ability to work to rotational shift patterns.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to our email quoting the reference number CYP5415.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. By sending us your CV you are giving CareerFinders your consent to be contacted for this and any other suitable vacancies that we believe match your skills and experience.
- Performing a full range of client service oriented telephone and e-mail support activities (including card support call-center, Internet Banking Help desk).
- Performing customer identification Process.
- Professionally greeting customers.
- Handling client questions/queries and providing information on banking products and services as per defined standards.
- Providing information on the current status of banking products and services bought by the clients.
- Processing client requests for banking products and services.
- Performing various operational duties as deemed necessary.
- Conducting a variety of routine daily tasks; these include but are not limited to: reviewing reports, preparing correspondence; participating in special department projects.
- Expanding/deepening existing client relationships, improving client satisfaction, strengthening client commitment, ensuring client retention.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Relevant experience in a Call Center/Bank Call Center will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of banking products, services and business operations.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of client satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills and verbal clarity.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Energetic, flexible with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task & demonstrate effective problem solving attributes.
- Disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent in Russian, English and Greek.