Medical Sales Manager (5331)famagusta, limassol, nicosia, larnaca, paphos
80 days ago Recruiting Agent Expired
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and growing company specializing in medical devices, equipment and chemical / clinical laboratory supplies, we are seeking an experienced Medical Sales Manager to join their growing team. This position will be provided with a company car and involve travel in the ROC. Head office will be in Larnaca, where you will be required to work from once or twice a week.
- Visiting health care professionals (Microbiological Laboratories / Hospital Laboratories).
- Develop existing client portfolio and add new clients.
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with health care professionals.
- Preparation of monthly visit itinerary to health care professionals and visit reports as and when required.
- Implementation of the agreed target plan.
- Management and development of the relationship of health care professionals in accordance with the company's strategy and sales objectives.
- Collecting and analyzing information.
- Develop good knowledge of company’s products in order to be in position to provide complete and accurate product information to health care professionals.
- Provide sampling and presentation of products.
- Continuing the relationship with the clients by providing after sales support.
- University degree or diploma in Medicine or other Science field would be highly advantageous.
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar position is essential. Medical Sales would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek & English language (written & spoken).
- Professional with excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Good presentation skills are essential.
- Able to prioritize and manage workloads in an autonomous role.