Senior Migration Officernicosia
71 days ago Expired
The law firm Andreas P. Siapanis & Associates LLC in Nicosia is growing and is looking for motivated and dynamic people to join their Migration team
• Take lead in Migration cases, handle key client relationships
• Compile, oversee and follow up all Migration cases including Nationality Applications, Permanent Residency applications (Rule 6(2) and slow process), yellow slips, work permits etc.
• Handling ongoing communication with client and the authorities
• Monitoring already submitted applications with the authorities
• Experience in immovable property and land registry procedures is a serious plus;
• To handle day to day demands and clients' requests.
• Ad Hoc duties as and when required
• Holder of a Masters/Bachelor Degree in Law and/or other relevant degree.
• Previous experience within Migration. At least two years post-qualification working experience.
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an advantage).
• Good computer skills, Microsoft Office & Internet
• Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
• Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
An attractive remuneration package will be offered depending on the experience of the candidate, with many benefits including the potential for advancement and promotion in an excellent working environment.