Call Centre Sales Representative (5441)nicosia
70 days ago Recruiting Agent Expired
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established company operating in the FMCG sector, we are seeking to recruit a Call Centre Sales Representative to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant must possess a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar telephone-based sales and client support position. Outstanding communication skills in Greek and English are essential.
- Utilize proven sales techniques to build customer relationships, enhance the customer’s buying experience, retain customers, and exceed customer care commitments.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call centre database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner are essential.
- Excellent written language skills are a must for email communication with existing and prospective clients.
- Fluency in Greek & English is essential.
- 1+ years’ experience in telephone sales.
- Very Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi task.
- Customer Service.
- Attention to Detail.
- Problem Solving.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to our email quoting the reference number CYP5441. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. By sending us your CV you are giving CareerFinders your consent to be contacted for this and any other suitable vacancies that we believe match your skills and experience.