Market Development Specialist - Danishnicosia
60 days ago
"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. Several markets are being explored and they are looking towards conquering the world.
- You’ll be the brand's voice in your market!
- This role puts three amazing skills in action, are you up for this challenge?
- Our Translations Team will need your help with the translation of content and texts to improve our e-commerce platform from English to Danish.
- Additionally, you will build great relationships with our partners, explaining and negotiating affiliate programs and be responsible for providing support to our customers (mainly on our online platform and by phone).
- You are an enthusiastic and positive person!
- You are someone who loves sports and you are not afraid of starting new and ambitious challenges. ;)
- You have some knowledge about the Danish Market, fitness trends and you know the influencers around.
- You have experience with Commercial/Customer support roles.
- Fluency in Danish and English;
- Project management and partnership building skills;
- Strong people skills and high client orientation;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and optimistic through your life.
Location: Based in our office in Nicosia or remote from Cyprus.