Audit Supervisor/Manager (VAC-A21305C)nicosia
6 days ago Recruiting Agent
Our client is an independent and highly respected professional services firm, based in Nicosia, who is looking to onboard an Audit Supervisor / Manager.
We are seeking to recruit a talented, hard-working individual to join our high calibre professional team. The successful candidate will respond to the manager of the Audit department and efficiently contribute to the overall audit procedures.
Our culture allows each member of our expanding team to communicate openly their thoughts, constantly develop their personal and professional characteristics and advance their career. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment and poses a positive problem-solving approach.
- Conduct audit procedures and be in charge for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries (i.e. investment companies, provision of financing facilities, trading companies, etc.) in accordance to the International Standards on Auditing and the Companies Law.
- Able to complete multiple audit engagements assigned to him/her for managers' review and to be able to prepare and review the financial statements of various Companies in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Review audit work of subordinates upon senior manager/manager instructions before submission to senior manager/manager for further review to ensure engagement compliance with the company's quality control policies
- Participate in assigning staff and budgeting hours for audit engagements and tracks progress of the audit process.
- Able to prepare a Company's tax computation based on the Cyprus tax legislation
- Have direct communication with clients and direct communication with the office accounting department for collecting information/documentation.
- Needs to follow up daily work and any issues that may concern the clients from time to time.
- Plan, execute and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
- Stay updated on the status of work assigned to him/her and be able to report directly to Audit Manager on an ongoing basis
- Check and review all audit documentation
- Able to provide support, train, develop and share knowledge to Junior members of staff
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Attending meetings with clients and be able to follow agenda prepared to fulfil client needs.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask will assist in handling a portfolio of clients and completing assignments in an efficient and effecting manner.
- Holder of a university degree (BSc) with background in accounting
- A Bachelor degree related with Information Technology will be considered as a plus
- Sound academic record
- Holder of ACA / ACCA professional qualification with a good track of exam results
- More than four years of experience in an audit firm (ideally at least 1 year post qualification)
- Excellent knowledge in auditing principles
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International
- Very good knowledge of Cyprus taxation
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maintain good relations with other members of staff and clients
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent written communication skills in both Greek and English language
- Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian language is considered as an advantage
- IT literate
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Friendly working environment
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Audit Supervisor/Manager - VAC-A21305C. We look forward to hearing from you!