E-store Website Officernicosia, larnaca
5 days ago Recruiting Agent
Manpower is the global leader in HR services supporting businesses of all sizes in sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
Manpower is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational well-known technology retail store, a dynamic professional to cover the E-store Website Officer position in Nicosia.
• Creating, uploading and updating content on the e-store (products, content, offers etc.)
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Liaise with Web Content & Design team ( Internal / External ) on product content and images
• Responsibility for maintaining Online product pricing and plans ensuring that price changes are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
• Work with eCommerce Product manager on all aspects of the e-Shop including sales and marketing campaigns
• Continuous testing of our tools, monitoring execution and reporting issues on the site
• Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Computer science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration or another relevant field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Greek
• Interest in E-commerce, Digital Marketing and new technologies
• Driven and hard-working
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook )
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, CSS or Php will be considered an advantage
• Ability to take direction and multi-task
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly, healthy, and challenging working environment
• Continuous training in new technologies
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s quoting the reference number: MP-0122-WEB .
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.