Payments Product Manager (PSP Manager) (VAC-A20834G)limassol Permanent
53 days ago
Our client is an established FX company based in Limassol looking to recruit a dynamic Payments Product Manager to define and drive new initiatives that allow customers worldwide to easily make secure payments online.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, evaluate, and coordinate the integration of payment solutions with the website/payment's platform;
- Closely collaborate with Marketing, Sales, IT, and many other teams across the Company;
- Able to combine technical fluency, a strong sense of user experience, tact and business insight;
- Exhibit phenomenal presentation abilities and the ability to drive an impactful vision and requirements that rally the team and delight the customers;
- Identify opportunities to design and improve the customer paying experience by reducing friction or enabling access through new payment methods;
- Translate customer and internal user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and a deep understanding of the payments landscape;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, as well as the internal and external stakeholders to develop strategic plans and feature roadmaps;
- Establish, monitor, and evaluate key customer success metrics to measure the efficacy of payment methods from financial, technical and stability aspects and develop action plans accordingly;
- Engage in business and operational planning exercises at the country and worldwide level to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high-quality initiatives are delivered on time.
- 3+ years of experience in payments product management;
- Experience in building business cases, including cost/benefit analyses, to support product or feature investment decision-making;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to work with large sets of data to inform strategic decision-making;
- Comfortable working with both local and globally dispersed colleagues;
- Passionate about user experience;
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is required;
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills;
- Be able to work independently, anticipating and resolving problems;
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative/critical thinking capabilities;
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A high tech and collaborative international working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package from
3000 - 3500Euros gross monthly based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Medical insurance from the beginning of employment;
- Gifts for birthdays;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Payments Product Manager (PSP Manager) - VAC-A20834G. We look forward to hearing from you!