Technical Solutions Specialist (VAC-A20912M)limassol Permanent
34 days ago
Our client is an established and profitable online casino company facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team coming from major household gambling operators. They have recently moved offices from Malta to Cyprus and they are expanding their local team. They are looking for a Technical solutions specialist to be a technical Swiss-army-knife for product and operations. The role is for a jack of all trades with a wide breadth of hands-on knowledge across multiple technologies and business verticals. Suitable candidates could include NOC engineers and former developers looking to get closer to business, technical customer support staff seeking to have greater impact on operations, product owners and SCRUM masters looking to move back to a more functional role, or trainers, leads and coordinators looking to branch out to all business verticals.
- Acquire knowledge of the core platform, third-party tools, and data stores
- Become intimately familiar with how they all work together as a system
- Work alongside product and data experts to solve business and operational problems
- Successful candidates can mature into Head of Product for the whole company, driving strategy and managing a small team of more focused technical resources.
Day-to-day support activities for operations:
o Technical second line support
o Escalate bugs and manage incidents with third parties
Technical lead on new projects:
o Engineer solutions that leverage new and existing tools to unleash new potential
o Help and train end-users, highlight dependencies and clear blockers
Technical product management:
o Translate business requirements into feature requests
o Support development and testing
- At least 2 years' experience in iGaming operations is a must
- Hands-on, solution focused, technical mind-set
- Quick learner with the ability to Google their way out of a problem
- Knowledge of web architecture and its development stack (databases, APIs and services, scripting, markup languages, and data structures)
- Programming experience is not mandatory
Desirable industry experience:
- Workflow automation: Integromat, Zapier, cron
- Helpdesk solutions: Zendesk, Kayako, LiveAgent
- CRM: Optimove, Fast Track, Salesforce, Symplify, Silverpop, Mobivate, Xtremepush
- Web analytics: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Casino: Evolution, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Oryx Gaming, EveryMatrix CasinoEngine
- Data and reporting: Excel, SQL Server, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
The company is offering a salary of 40-60K Euros gross based on skills and experience + 27 days leave a year (not 20), mobile phone, breakfast Tuesdays, Lunch Fridays, health cover (standard state + private scheme)
Regular office hours with some flexibility, but office presence is mostly required.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Technical Solutions Specialist - VAC-A20912M. We look forward to hearing from you!