Product Business Analyst (VAC-A20914M)nicosia Permanent
34 days ago
Our client, an international IT Company in Nicosia (outskirts) with a professional, dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment, is looking for a Product Business Analyst. As a Product Business Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Lead Business Analyst. Responsible for drafting project documentation, gathering requirements, working closely with designers and developers to implement new product features. We are looking for someone with knowledge in project requirement writing; in Confluence or Jira ideally and be familiar with UI/UX.
- Suggest and document product enhancements to improve conversions and use A/B testing to drive revenue
- Analyze traffic, metrics, and patterns on all web properties and act as the user-advocate, offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Solving complex problems with multiple stakeholders involved, in order to devise the best solutions for the product
- Create and monitor Jira tickets for small task implementations and work closely with designers and developers during the development phase
- Monitor and report on users' behavior after launching new product features
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Marketing/Business or equivalent degree
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Passion for accurately capturing and communicating both business/technical requirements for software
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Agile Methodology and working in a multi-disciplinary project team
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Flexible working hours, 35 working hours per week, breakfast, parties, bonuses, medical insurance. Fitness allowance, etc.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Product Business Analyst - VAC-A20914M. We look forward to hearing from you!