About the company
Compliance Officer in Paphospaphos Permanent
33 days ago
Our client a well-established Audit firm of Paphos which is constantly expanding is currently seeking for a skilled professional for the position of Compliance Officer
- General compliance and administration support
- Keep records regarding the KYC and other requirements in database
- Assist with the day-to-day compliance operations in line with regulatory and legal requirements and company’s policies and procedures
- Performing client due diligence work and risk assessments
- Liaise with clients and associates to collect needed information and supporting documentation
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards
- University degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or related field.
- Very good knowledge of the AML Legislation.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of AML Software tools such as VELOS SOFTWARE PLATMORM – iSPIRAL would be considered as a great advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.