Business Analyst (VAC-A20985M)larnaka Permanent
12 days ago
One of our clients in Larnaca, a Company that specializes in developing and delivering online gaming solutions for the African market, is looking for a Business Analyst. This is an exciting new role in the company which should help the company generate meaningful business insights. The role involves designing, developing and deploying interactive and actionable reporting and dashboards on top of structured data models. The individual will need to engage with multiple stakeholders within the organization to collect, organize and analyse significant amounts of information as well as build engaging dashboards that drive business users to decisions.
The role requires an individual who is comfortable with data analysis and has built end-to-end BI solutions. The candidate should be highly motivated to take the responsibility for BI solutions from conception through to successful delivery. A successful candidate will help drive growth for our teams by combining strong technical skills with business acumen to build optimal solutions and generate meaningful and actionable insights.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards
- Build compelling, interactive and actionable reporting that helps in deriving meaningful business insights
- Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases
- Communicate insights to business leadership
- Train team members/users on created tools, dashboards and reports
- Experience with SQL and Google Data Studio are a must
- Experience in the gambling business and experience with Google BigQuery are a plus
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Business Analyst - VAC-A20985M. We look forward to hearing from you!