Full-Stack Developer (VAC-A20992M)limassol Permanent
12 days ago
This Payment Solutions Company in Limassol belongs to a group of very innovative companies with excellent benefits and they are looking for a Full-Stack Developer. Relocation is possible
- Actively participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment
- Use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones
- Take care of application performance and scalability
- Set up a development environment, cover your code with tests.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Node.js
- Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux
- Experience with JS web frameworks (e.g., Express)
- Knowledge of NoSQL / SQL databases (e.g., MongoDB / Postgres)
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably;
- A sense of humor and ability to work with a tight-knit team in a small and growing organization; ultimately helping guide the future of the development team.
- Working in FinTech Start-up in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy
- Complex and interesting tasks - real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home
- Corporate/team/special events
- Lunch - Salad bar
Working hours: Flexible working hours Monday to Friday, flexible working hours, 8 hours of active work. Fridays - until 03 PM.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Full-Stack Developer - VAC-A20992M. We look forward to hearing from you!