IT Operations Engineerlimassol Permanent
12 days ago
Amega is a world-wide retail financial broker that provides traders with professional and high-quality brokerage services using the latest technologies. And we are growing rapidly!
Based in our Limassol office, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic IT Operations Engineer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for providing the implementation, integration and stable operation of services as well as carrying out system and network administration in different environments and cloud systems.
- Implement, develop, maintain and monitor the services used in the company
- Administer events for onboarding new users for existing services
- Manage incidents and provide internal IT support, interact with the company employees and with support to ensure high standard of services provided by the company
- Administer and support various business applications used by the company (for example, Google Workspace (G Suite), Google Marketing Platform, Jira Software)
- Manage the credentials of the company employees (User Provisioning and Deprovisioning)
- Ensure a high level of data security for services used by the company employees and protect the data from any unauthorized access
- Track changes in the services used by the company, evaluate them, initiate, plan and implement required changes, including changes in user workflows
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and configurations (manuals, checklists, diagrams, etc.)
- Participate in the development and compiling of documentation describing the procedure and rules for IT operations
- Take part in various projects for the development of IT infrastructure.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or equivalent
- Experience in deploying and configuring a LAMP stack
- Proficiency level in technical English. Be able to read technical documentation and communicate effectively with colleagues and support services
- Knowledge of technologies in the field of networking, data storage, system administration in cloud systems
- Knowledge of network protocols, technologies, and data transfer formats: DNS, HTTP, SSL, VPN, NAT, REST
- Experience in administering and using business applications
- Basic understanding of HashiCorp configuration language (HCL). Experience with Terraform and other HashiCorp products will be an advantage. Rapid learning and subsequent use of Terraform is required
- Skills and experience with Git. Understanding of the GitHub flow will be an asset. Ability to use the principles of GitHub flow (originally for Terraform Configuration Management) is required
- Previous experience in script languages ??(Python, Bash and others)
- Demonstrable experience for monitoring cloud services and applications
- Algorithmic and analytical thinking, attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team, actively cooperating with users, developers and third-party users
- Willingness and motivation for continuous professional development.
- Some business applications and other services used in the company:
- Google Workspace (G Suite), Google Cloud Platform (Core Features), Google Marketing Platform, Jira Software including Jira Automation, Confluence, GitHub, Terraform Cloud, Cloudflare, Vultr / DigitalOcean, Intercom, XenForo, WordPress.
- Some products and technologies the company will integrate and use in the near future:
- AWS (Amazon S3 and some others), Zabbix + Grafana, Opsgenie, IdM / IAM system, migration of some applications (forum, WordPress sites) to another cloud platform based on LAMP stack.
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills.