IT Assistant (Nicosia Office)nicosia Permanent
11 days ago
ABOUT BAKER TILLY
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
- Provide support in the implementation, support and maintenance of the IT and Network infrastructures of the firm.
- Provide support in system backups, upgrades and checks.
- Comply with information security and data protection directions and guidelines.
- Provide support to users in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide support in the development of websites/portals (e.g. corporate websites and internal communication platforms).
- Submit suggestions for relevant improvements to the Departmental Head.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Professional Certificates (e.g. Cisco and Microsoft) will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, SQL/MySQL Administration, Networks Technologies, Office 365, SAP will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly approach.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.