Internship Opportunities 2021/2022limassol, nicosia Placement / Internship
11 days ago
Baker Tilly offers the opportunity to students with any academic background to learn what the profession entails, mingle with our colleagues, as well as explore available career opportunities at Baker Tilly, by choosing one of the following internship types:
Summer Internship Program: Join us for a three-weeks paid summer internship (full time) in one of our core departments (Audit, Tax, Accounting or Advisory) and contribute to real time projects. Ongoing support will be provided to you through a mentor and trainings on technical issues. The internship will take place during the months June and July 2022.
Long-Term Internships: Join us for a three-months paid internship (full time or part time) in one of our Internal Support Services departments (Human Resources, Internal Accounting, Marketing, Business Development, Office Management) to find out how they operate in day-to-day work. Internships may begin at any point within the year, based on the students’ availability and the firm’s needs.
• Following an Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in any field of studies, with expected overall grade:
- 7.0/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- For summer internship program, you need to have interest in acquiring an ACA, ACCA or CFA professional qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude