CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A leading insurance organisation currently have an exciting vacancy for an Underwriting and Claims Officer. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get into the insurance industry as full training will be provided. The company, established for a number of years, has an international presence and continues to grow within the insurance industry. Fluent Russian and English are required with strong customer service skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service support to existing clients and brokers in emails and on the phone
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Technical operations with relation to existing policies (alterations of policies, surrenders, performance of reports, etc)
- Underwriting of policies
- Performance of incoming and outgoing bank transfers (booking of premiums and transfers of payouts to clients)
- Basic knowledge of AML procedures
- Perfect Russian language skills
- Very good English language skills
- German language skills advantageous
- Professional communication skills
- Dedicated personality, organized individual, keen perception and resistance to stress
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of numeracy and logical/analytical thinking
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Willingness to go 1-2 times for trainings to Austria
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.