CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Account Manager, to join our Business Sales team in Nicosia.
The job will involve developing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and prospective Business customers.
· Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
· Sell Company products and services to existing customers by proactively or reactively promoting new products and services.
· Organize meetings, presentations and demonstrations to Business customers promoting epic services.
· Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
· Understanding the customer needs, applying company expertise in telecom business and providing the appropriate solution for client needs within our products and services portfolio.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of EPIC products and services and how they can be exploited in the different business areas.
· Maintain customer related reports and records according to the procedures in order to keep Business customer data up to date.
· Prepare and provide required sales documentation and promotional material to customers.
· Gain and maintain a close relationship based on honesty, professionalism and earnestness with the customers.
· Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
· Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
· Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from Business customers and recommend proactive moves where appropriate.
· Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
· Assist in structuring business channel’s strategy and recommend ideas to enhance market competitiveness.
· Contribute in the preparation of an attractive and innovative incentive scheme to attract new business customers.
· Identification of new business opportunities through market analysis and customer feedback
University Degree in Business Management, Marketing qualification and Customer Service Background is considered an asset
Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business or Marketing
· MBA or Master degree in Computer Science will be considered as an advantage
· Up to one year experience in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service related background, however job holder may be at entry level and progress with on the job training
Skills and Behavioural attributes:
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Problem Solving skills
· Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
· Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscriber’s data
· Able to adapt to changing circumstances
· Team player
· Previous sales experience in a technology based corporate sales environment
· Fluent in Greek and English
· Customer Service orientated
· Ability to work with deadlines and targets
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Basic PC literacy skills. Basic proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
· Business understanding
· Understanding of services and products
· Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Position closing date: 19/07/2019