CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, organised and dependable Executive Assistant to join their team of professionals in Nicosia, supporting the Founder of the Group.
You role would be to fully support the owner, who is based in London in all aspects of running his group businesses, which may include ad hoc travel. A high degree of flexibility is required as well as daytime and evening work dependent upon international location and project.
- Full and extensive diary and travel management across international time zones.
- Managing personal and business communications including compiling and handling highly confidential documentation.
- Event planning.
- Collating documents for meetings and travel and ensuring all the relevant information is to hand.
- Attending virtual meetings and taking minutes.
- Following up on decisions made in meetings and ensuring the decisions are enacted by the relevant third party.
- Managing work flow.
- Acting as a point of contact.
- Any other duties and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Team player with fun, friendly and outgoing approach who enjoys working alone and with teams (live and virtual).
- Strong work ethic, integrity, humility, discretion and flexibility.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Highly organized with ability to work under pressure to deadlines, to use own initiative, to prioritise effectively and to multi-task.
- Experience of working as a PA at board level or demonstrates other relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office for PC and Mac.
- Creative writing / editing / proof reading and typing skills.