CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Due to continued organic growth, CareerFinders is looking to expand again and are seeking an experienced and highly capable Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team of professionals in Nicosia/Limassol. If you have a minimum of 1+ year/s of previous and demonstrable experience as a Recruiter and are used to meeting and exceeding sales targets this could be the job for you! We offer a fantastic, healthy and collaborative working environment, a competitive basic salary and one of the best commission structures available in the market, with uncapped earning potential.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Entering detailed candidate and client information into our in-house CRM System.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client to review.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client if/when required.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements/agreements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates regarding salary rates and general market feedback.
- Working towards meeting and exceeding financial/sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Representing and promoting the CareerFinders brand at various industry-relevant events, career exhibitions and conferences across Cyprus.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business or related field.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Recruitment is essential for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of Greek will be considered a significant advantage.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills are a must.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- confidence and self-motivation.
- Time management and organisational skills.