CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol Cy 3032
A global ship management company are currently looking for a Global Head of Training. This is an exciting opportunity with a company with a global presence and fleet of over 135 vessels and 4,000 employees. The successful candidate must have experience and knowledge of the shipping industry as well as have very strong communication skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and improve the training strategy for all seagoing employees
- Select relevant suppliers
- Analyse training needs
- Improve the competence matrix
- Lead a global team in 4 different locations in Europe and Asia (on shore)
- Lead an on-board trainer team
- Budget control and reporting for all training activities
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Report to the global head of crewing
- Update the database and training files
- Spoken and written English at business level
- Strong experience in training or QHSE
- Experience within the shipping industry is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and service-orientated approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- high level of initiative and structured thinking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.