CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an efficient Valuations Coordinator to join their newly formed team within their Real-Estate department.
Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing the flow and quality control of valuation requests relating to a range of real estate assets across multiple geographies.
- Select and appoint valuers to perform valuations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- Review and assess valuation and their underlying assumptions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Portfolio Advisory team on credit bidding selected assets and setting of reserve prices.
- Coordinate with the special enforcement team.
- Monitor and manage the positive responses of third parties relating to the appointment of valuer as per the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Prepare progress and status reports to be presented to senior management.
- University degree in Real Estate or related field.
- Member of RICS would be considered an advantage.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a real estate valuation or other similar role is essential.
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts is essential.
- Good knowledge of the valuation process is essential.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.