CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an Investment Firm authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange commission (CySEC). They are looking to hire a QA (Spanish speaker) for their team. The successful candidate will be Fluent in English and Spanish (both verbal and written) and a University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or in a relevant discipline.
- Monitoring calls on a daily basis
- Reporting to the Compliance Officer
- Translate conversations of agents/clients from Spanish to English
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to various activities and tasks pertaining to the support of the Company’s client base.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both verbal and written)
- Additional languages will be considered an advantage
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment