CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of Bank of Cyprus, one of the Island’s leading and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Head of Information Security Governance & Control Management to join their expanding team of professionals. This represents a truly unique opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional with previous Managerial experience to further develop their career.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of experienced professionals responsible to manage the Information Security Management Program at Bank of Cyprus and executing bank’s cyber security strategy.
- Leads the development, review and implementation of Information Security Framework in collaboration with Manager Information Security.
- Responsible for the execution and development, focusing on identifying and maintaining Group’s overall cyber security strategy
- Coordinates with front lines and IT for the appropriate implementation of mitigating controls and the definition of a proper security architecture.
- Understands and adopt the current and emerging information security, regulatory and compliance trends and related threats to recommend viable business solutions to overcome risks
- Develops, maintains and publishes information security standards, plans, frameworks and methodologies.
- Monitors the effectiveness of controls and takes appropriate measures to ensure proper risk mitigation.
- Leads the execution of security reviews, threat analysis and red teaming exercises.
- Effectively manages the human resources of department and provides employees timely and constructive feedback and assists in the development of employees to their full potential.
- Leads the execution of the Security Incident Response Plan.
- Prepares Reports to senior management of the bank.
- Works with the Manager Information Security to streamline/ optimise the department’s procedures.
- Possesses professional certifications CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or related
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, or related subject. Master’s degree in a related subject will be considered as an advantage.
- Requires 5+ years in Information Security Management
- Banking or payments industry experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarisation with relevant laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, PSD2, ECB directives)
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and writing) in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in inter-departmental projects.
- Efficiency in time management, prioritisation of tasks and working within the predetermined deadlines.
- Experience in managing people at least 2 years.