CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client has long been at the forefront of the Cyprus insurance market, steadily earning the Insurers' appreciation and confidence for the quality of their insurance business and their substantial contribution to the development of the Private Insurance Institution in the country.
We are assisting them in their growth and currently looking for a Russian Claims Officer to join their team in Nicosia. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
- Customer service support to existing clients and brokers in emails and on the phone
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Technical operations with relation to existing policies (alterations of policies, surrenders, the performance of reports, etc)
- Underwriting of policies
- Performance of incoming and outgoing bank transfers (booking of premiums and transfers of payouts to clients)
- Basic knowledge of AML procedures
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in the financial sector
- A high level of numeracy and logical/analytical thinking
- Fluent in Russian and English. German would be an advantage
- Professional communication skills and customer service skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Willingness to go 1-2 times for training to Austria
- Experience and willingness to hold seminars and training sessions in Russian will be considered as an advantage
- EUR 1200-1300 monthly gross (depending on qualifications)
- 13th Salary and yearly bonus.
- Provident Fund (7%)
- Medical Plan and Life Insurance.