CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and suitably well-qualified Sales Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manages, controls, coordinates and trains the Sales Team to achieve sales targets and maximise efficiency in the sales process.
- Manages real estate asset offers and communicates them with the management.
- Seek advice and assistance from other members of the team when coming across information outside his / her area of expertise (i.e. asset management, real estate law) to optimise disposal strategies.
- Continually monitors asking price and sale strategy.
- Assists in the timely disposal of the asset.
- Monitors performance of Sales Consultants and reports on metric.
- Oversees, manages and allocates viewings converted from leads to Sales Consultants.
- Coordinates with the Sales Office Administrator (Front Team) to ensure effective organisation and allocation of appointments with potential buyers and their proper registration in the company’s CRM.
- Oversees and ensures effective follow up procedure for prospective buyers, timely and proper up-date of CRM by the Sales Consultants.
- Manages the sales team to ensure they constantly seek the appointment of new local agents, to maintain regular contact with active agents, adhere to the agreed visit frequency and to ensure effective co-operation to maximise the number of potential buyers referred by agents.
- Monitors and ensures the necessary marketing materials and sales documents are carried by the sales team.
- Ensures adherence by the sales team to the sales processes and procedures.
- Contributes to the development of the yearly sales budget and aims to the achievement of the budget sales.
- Prepares progress and status reports (sales, agents) to be presented to senior management as per the agreed timelines.
- Maintains close relationship with property owners, meets them on a regular basis and pursues the generation of referrals and new sales.
- Facilitates effective co-ordination with the Closing Team Officer for the preparation of necessary sales documentation.
- Systematically monitors the local competition’s activities and reports findings.
- Reports on the sales progress to the Head of Real Estate and Head of Sales.
- Reports on real estate assets defects to property management.
- More than 7 years of professional experience in a real estate related organisation including 2 years in a similar position.
- Demonstrated experience in the leading teams and monitoring of portfolio performance.
- Commercially oriented with business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels and creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.