CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and suitably well-qualified Regional Sales Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manages, controls, coordinates and trains the Sales Team to achieve sales targets and maximise efficiency in the sales process.
- Ensures the team is constantly seeking the appointment of new local agents, maintaining regular contact with active agents, adhering to the agreed visit frequency and ensuring effective co-operation to maximise the number of potential buyers referred by agents.
- Manages real estate asset offers and communicates them with the management.
- Continually monitors asking prices and sales strategy.
- Assists in the timely disposal of the asset.
- Monitors performance of the Sales Consultants and reports on metrices.
- Oversees and ensures effective follow up procedure for prospective buyers, timely and proper up-date of CRM by the Sales Consultants.
- Prepares progress and status reports (sales, agents) to be presented to the Management.
- Contributes to the development of the yearly sales budget and work towards its achievement.
- Facilitates effective co-ordination with the Closing Team for the preparation of necessary sales documentation.
- Reports on the sales progress to the Head of Real Estate and Head of Sales.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a real estate related organisation or in a similar position.
- Demonstrated experience in the leading teams and monitoring of portfolio performance.
- Commercially oriented with business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels and creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.