CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic and suitably well-qualified Business Development Executive to join their expanding team of professionals.
This is an exciting and multifaceted role. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate creative solutions and committed ownership of marketing, client and business development as a part of the Sales team based in Nicosia.
- Working with the Management to move forward the client relationship, company exposure, marketing and business development strategy and plan.
- Responsible for the execution of the local Business Development action plan.
- Develops and expands the intermediaries network (i.e. agents, introducers and lawyers, etc.) locally, by identifying and appointing new or replacing existing intermediaries as per the agreed business development strategy to generate leads and enable asset disposal.
- Working collaboratively with intermediaries.
- Provides local intermediaries with all necessary information whenever required with regards to the release of new real estate assets, and prepares necessary offers for their clients.
- Ensures the effective management of the enquiries procedure in relation to leads and offers received by potential buyers generated from the local intermediaries.
- Follows Up intermediaries and leads and up-dates CRM as per the Company’s Policy.
- In coordination with the Management develops agrees and oversee the effecting execution of the local marketing plans and activities.
- Prepares the intermediaries and leads reports.
- Reviews and reports on intermediaries’ performance and results to the management.
- Reporting of marketing activities to the Management.
- More than 8 years of professional experience in a real estate related organisation.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Commercially oriented with business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.