CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic and suitably well-qualified Sales Office Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manages the sources of sales leads and registers leads in CRM received directly or through intermediaries.
- Receives direct leads (calls, web request etc) and provides initial information to potential buyers.
- Determines potential buyers’ needs and proposes solutions.
- Implements follow up leads procedure as per Company’s Policy.
- Prepares and monitors the appointments calendar.
- Prepares and communicates leads reports as the per the Company’s Policy.
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Manager.
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in CRM.
- Liaise with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information requested.
- Ensures the timely dispatch and signing of promotional agreements to intermediaries.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with intermediaries, and prepares and communicates intermediaries’ reports.
- Reports on the progress of sale.
- Assists Loan Officers for 3rd party collateral sales.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a sales role in real estate or another related sector.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.