CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically strong IT Infrastructure Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
The company is seeking a knowledgeable and highly competent IT Infrastructure Manager to support all aspects of the IT network, database, telephony, mobile and system infrastructure. Reporting to the head of IT, this role will take operational responsibility for shaping the IT infrastructure of the company in the start-up phase and managing via third party suppliers moving forward. The role will also involve various projects, such as office moves. As the organisation is in the early stages of development, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to help shape this area of the business.
- Develop the IT infrastructure strategy and contribute to the overall IT budget setting in alignment with the company roadmap.
- Design and develop service delivery standards and procedures for the business.
- Together with the Head of IT design and implement a Cybersecurity strategy to protect company data.
- Review and validate the managed service provider’s security policies and implementations, ensuring it aligns with the business and meets our regulatory requirements.
- Review, create, improve and maintain detailed documentation for all areas of IT infrastructure and services.
- Define improvements and increased system reliability and performance.
- Operate ITIL processes and procedures for the effective Availability management of the network (LAN, WAN, VPN), server and database infrastructure.
- Maintain the Capacity plan and achieve the Service Level targets for Capacity and Availability.
- Ensure regular testing and validation of the IT DR plan.
- Ensure a high system uptime with proactive user support.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure, network, telephony and mobile environment.
- Take overall control of any planned and unplanned outages.
- Manage the activities of any 3rd party service providers ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and connectivity problems. Escalate and then coordinate issues and problems to external third-party support.
- Implement updates, upgrades and refresh of equipment and software.
- Ensure backup and recovery processes requirements are met in line with budget.
- Manage all Active Directory topics (Users, Groups, Group Policies, etc.) and Office 365 including ADFS
- Provide IT hardware support (workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and telephones, etc.).
- Maintain an effective antivirus, anti-spam and anti-malware strategy for the IT infrastructure.
- Provide support and administration functions for the Line of Business applications.
- Participate in company-wide projects as required.
- Manage hardware and software asset inventories.
- Suggest design cost-optimisation measures.
- Manage processes for refreshing and disposing of assets.
- Develop infrastructure and security related policies and procedures to be followed by the IT team and end users.
- Provide regular and customised IT-related training to all departments.
- Manage, share knowledge, mentor and develop IT team members.
- Technically lead enterprise base work initiative and projects.
- Communicate events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a financial services or professional organisation.
- Experience in management, provision, monitoring of network and communications environments including topics such as security, data storage, mobile devices, printers and other peripherals, servers, virtualisation.
- Strong (and up to date) knowledge of several environments and their infrastructure requirements and operation: WAN, LAN, MPLS, VOIP, Windows OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MS Server, MS Office 2016/365, MS DirectAccess, MS Exchange, MS Office 365, ADFS, MS Skype for Business, MS Teams, MS SharePoint, MS SQL, IIS, VMWare, storage technologies (SAN/NAS), Wi-Fi, AV/Anti-Spam technologies, video-conferencing (VC) systems, MDM Solutions (InTune), iOS, Android, VPN, dual authentication.
- 7 years of experience managing Microsoft based systems, applications and services.
- An understanding of the loan servicing business.
- Experience with financial / accounting systems such as SageX3 is beneficial.
- Enterprise architecture experience and skills, highly desirable.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Technical competence in all relevant aspects of the role – must be able to operate independently.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- highly focused attention to detail.
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Commercially oriented and strategically minded, but hands-on in approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.