CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Russian-Speaking Senior Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned .
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc.
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database.
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents upon request.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of corporate software.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Russian and English languages, Greek language would be advantageous.
- Higher education - Legal/Economic/Banking or similar qualification.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Able to work under stress and tight deadlines.