CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
This is a temporary job vacancy to cover a maternity leave position for the period 26th of August 2019 until th 20th of January 2020.
Working Hours Monday - Friday 9:00-17:00
- Coordinationg office activites
- Managing stock database and filing systems
- Company website administration
- Socia Media pages update
- Issuing Invoices and Receipts
- Responsible for bank deposits
- Excelent knowledge greek/english(spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and excellent computer literacy
- Excelent Organisation and communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Trustworthy, reliable and responsible