CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies with diverse business interests and services, including Asset Management, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified internal Accounting Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Managing a team of 6 people.
- Planning and implementation of annual budgets.
- Submission of Financial Statements in CY and UK and tax compliance in CY and UK.
- Preparation of consolidated Financial Statements on a semi-annual basis.
- Overview Profit and Loss projections for the UK businesses of The Group.
- Review and control of weekly cash flows and cash flow projections.
- Review of monthly management accounts and preparation of KBI analysis.
- Liaison with external UK Tax consultants for preparation of VAT and tax returns.
- Liaison with CY and UK financial institutions.
- Instruction and review of payments.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Member of a professional accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English are essential (Written & Spoken).
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Previous and demonstrable Managerial experience is a must.
- Willingness to travel abroad as and when required on work assignments.