CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
VPR Safe Financial Group Limited (Alvexo), one of the leading Forex companies in Cyprus is looking for a qualified professional to join our team as Office Administrator.
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
· Greet all visitors/guests
· Prepare the meeting rooms (ensure they are clean and presentable)
· Prepare agendas and organize meetings for upper management
· Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
· Provide assistance to the Management Team
· Book flights and accommodation for Management whenever is needed
· Assist with the planning of Corporate Events
· Ensure that the filing system is kept up-to-date
· Maintain records of office supplies and collaborate with the cleaner
· Secretarial Studies/ BA in Business Administration or relevant Degree
· 2+ years of previous office administration and/or secretarial experience is a must
· Computer literate
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Fluent in English language is a must
· Strong prioritization and organizational skills
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Prior Experience in the Forex Industry will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a young, dynamic and constantly growing environment.
We are located at 1 Agias Fylaxeos Street, KPMG Center, 3025 Limassol.
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com (quoting the job title in the subject line).
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful applicants will be contacted.