CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A fully regulated Forex company established over twenty years ago is working alongside GRS and currently seeking a native Spanish speaking Customer Support agent. A core value of the company is built on trustworthiness, allowing the company to provide a long-term legacy of superior service to traders, and serving clients in over one hundred countries. The successful candidate must speak native Spanish and hold a high level of customer service skills. This role does not involve shifts, normal working hours only.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming phone calls, chats/e-mails and reviews from customers regarding questions related to services provided
- Analyse and resolve most common customers’ queries using step-by-step solutions and cooperate with other departments of the company
- Deliver qualitative service to customers according to existing standards
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Business communication skills i.e. telephone conversations, business correspondence
- Customer service experience
- High attention to detail, and a team player
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience in operating Windows and MS Office
- Typing skills (touch typing) is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.