CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of a long established and reputable accounting and advisory firm, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Newly Qualified Auditor for their Nicosia offices. This is an ideal opportunity to join an international firm offering a range of services to an impressive portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be joining a very professional and dynamic environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit of a portfolio of clients both local and international
- Preparation of financial statements of clients in line with IFRS
- Supervision of the work of junior members of the Firm
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns
- Tax planning in coordination with the Firm’s tax department
- Fluent in English and Greek languages at a professional level.
- University Graduate in a relevant field.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- A minimum of 1 year of post-qualification experience in audit and assurance.
- Strong and in-depth experience in audit, corporate tax compliance.
- Proficient in the use of e-audit methodology.
- Experience in the provision of advisory services will be considered an advantage.
- The Company offers 13th salary, medical insurance, provident fund, Friday afternoon off and flexible working hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.