CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are a reputable international professional services group, providing our services exclusively to an international clientele. We provide international company formations, trustee, management and administration services, advice on company law matters as well as accounting, tax compliance and arranging for audit by independent auditors. Our organisation has fully-fledged offices in Cyprus, UAE, Malta and associated offices worldwide.
We are looking for an Accounting Officer to join our client accounting team. The candidate will join an energetic team and must be ambitious, deadline oriented and willing to grow with us.
Requirements for the position:
· Bookkeeping on a day-to-day basis;
· Preparation of financial statements, tax computations and tax returns for international clients;
· Posting of client invoices;
· Posting of client bank movements;
· Maintenance of accounting records and general bookkeeping;
· Good knowledge of software Caseware;
· Strong IT skills;
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
· Highly motivated with an eye for detail;
· Residence in Nicosia;
· Fluent use of the English and Greek languages – both oral and written;
· At least 3 years’ experience in a position in a similar working environment;
We will consider candidates who are at the initial stages of ACCA/ACA or equivalent.
The candidates must send their CV and Cover Letter to Mrs. Koulla Loukidou – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AK KOTSOMITIS ACCOUNTANCY & TAX LIMITED
Member of The Cyprus Institute of Certified Public Accountants
ACCA Gold Employer Status
ACCA - Approved Training Practice
ACCA - Approved CPD Employer