CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Logistics Associate for the following in Nicosia Office:
- Liaising with Customers mainly Europe and all over the world (daily telephone, electronic communication)
- Issuing customer invoices
- Coordinating with Moscow Office on a daily basis to coordinate on Logistics terms
- Receive customer orders, place purchase orders to suppliers, make shipping arrangements, tracking shipments, keeping appropriate records.
- Direct contact with suppliers mainly in Russia
- Assisting with report preparation.
- Handle ad-hoc requests
- Excellent oral and written English
- Fluent Russian
- If you think you are the right person for this challenge, please apply by sending your CV and actual cover letter to email@example.com
For non-EU citizens we provide work permit