CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve client software issues and supporting client software maintenance
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of web applications
- Troubleshoot and review software
- Develop code independently and as part of a team
- At least 5 years recent programming experience
- Good knowledge of Relational Database principles
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Very Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (verbal or written)
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ability to multi-task, follow deadlines, liaise with third-parties and stay organized
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.