CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A rapidly expanding online marketing company is recruiting a Customer Support Host to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have previous experience in Customer Service within a contact center, coupled with a high fluency in Hungarian & English. As a Customer Support Host, your goal is to resolve every issue quickly and with a smile. Together with the rest of the Support Team, you are the face and voice of the company, and therefore you will take great responsibility in offering nothing less than optimal service. The growth plans of this company make this a great opportunity to join an experienced and solid name in the online entertainment world as a Hungarian Customer Support Host at their Larnaca office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients
- Provide support and resolve issues via email, live chat, and social media.
- Be a problem solver that strives to resolve an issue at first contact.
- Cooperate with team members and other colleagues if needed.
- Pass on relevant feedback from customers to improve products and/or services.
- Undertake other administrative tasks to improve customer experience and company value.
- Act as a true team player, supporting team members where needed.
- High fluency in Hungarian and English.
- Previous experience in Customer Service in a call centre environment.
- Determined to turn every issue, no matter how big, into a satisfactory solution
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible when it comes to team work and time management
- Open towards constructive feedback to improve service
- Able to work and stay positive under pressure
- Trustworthy and responsible enough to work under minimal supervision.
- Happy to work shifts with the earliest commencing at 06:00 and the latest finish 22:00, Monday to Sunday (5 day over 7).
- Benefits include medical insurance, discounted gym membership and an informal and modern working environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.