CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A rapidly expanding online marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a QA Automation Engineer to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of automated web application software testing. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based QA Automation Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the software development team and stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Define and run acceptance, functional and regression tests.
- Perform effective exploratory tests.
- Create, maintain and execute automated UI, API, performance and regression tests.
- Effectively report and manage bugs.
- Monitor websites and investigate reported issues.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement efforts.
- A minimum of 2 years of automated web application software testing.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium or other similar frameworks.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Exposure to agile software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Proficiency with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Benefits include medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.