CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A rapidly expanding online marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of hands-on Linux based system operations. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Senior DevOps Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the development team in maintaining and supporting our existing server and software infrastructure.
- Scale the production and staging systems through automation with industry standard server and deployment tools.
- Create, maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Build additional functionality into the operations stack that improves ease-of-use, reliability, and dev-ops response times.
- Monitor, triage and respond to alerts in the 24/7/365 environment.
- Debug production incidents, and be an invaluable asset to our development teams in any crisis.
- Configure new environments for a growing set of external and internal projects and office locations.
- Participate in audits and platform reviews, and ensure that the foundation for the service is best-in-class.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of working in Linux based systems operations, preferably as a Linux systems administrator or DevOps engineer.
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery, testing, and code deployment.
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git/Github
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with task and test automation
- Solid expertise in managing cloud based environments (AWS, DO).
- Deep understanding of computer networking, TCP/UDP, distributed computing, web services, and the fundamental protocols used by the internet (HTTP, HTTPS, etc.).
- Experience in LDAP based identity management server setup/maintenance.
- Familiarity with server, network and application monitoring tools that exist (preferably with FileBeat, AuditBeat, Logstash and ElasticSearch) and you know how to utilize them in tandem to make world-class production infrastructure.
- Knowledge of database administration is a plus
- Pro-level understanding of IT security and how to prevent and resolve security related incidents.
- First-hand experience with deployment technologies (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.), preferably with Kubernetes, Docker and Ansible.
- Strong experience with web servers, particularly Nginx, and with installing/managing SSL certificates.
- Professional knowledge of the MacOS operating system and MacOS related security measures will be considered as an advantage.
- Willingness to do what it takes to help your teammates - especially in stressful situations.
- Enthusiasm about working on a dedicated, fast growing team where they'll be given a lot of autonomy.
- Professional ability to communicate across all levels of the IT departments and are organized in a way to respond in a timely manner to questions/concerns in an individual or group context.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Benefits include medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.