CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A rapidly expanding online marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of software development with Ruby on Rails. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Ruby on Rails Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the team to design and develop software to meet given requirements.
- Assist other members of the team with any queries or troubleshooting.
- Perform peer code-reviews.
- Assist in the upkeep, recovery and maintenance of running services.
- Work in maintaining existing codebase.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement efforts.
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Exposure in agile software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Proficiency with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Working knowledge of source control systems (preferably Git)
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Benefits include medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.