CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Embassy with offices in Nicosia we are seeking to recruit a fluent Arabic & English speaker to join their expanding team of professionals as an Arabic-Speaking Media Researcher. Any previous and relevant experience is highly desirable although full training will be provided.
- Daily Monitoring of visual, audio and printed media, economic and social topics of interest of the company and prepare daily, weekly and periodic reports.
- Follow-up most important statements, press conferences and releases issued by business partners, by using social media and newspapers to submit reports about them.
- Use social media to cover various news sand media events held by the company and prepare media briefings and executive summaries.
- Contribute effectively to organizing, preparing and attending social and cultural, social events and ceremonies contributing to promote the company on media. Prepare reports and minutes of meetings and follow-up the directives and recommendations of the manager.
- Continuous updating of information on the website of the company and adding other subjects and domains to demonstrate creativity.
- Educated to degree level in Business, Economics or related field.
- Holders of Masters degrees are encouraged to apply.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in an office environment is a must.
- Any previous experience in a similar capacity is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English (Written & Spoken) are a must; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong IT Skills (MS Office etc…).