CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly experience, competent and dependable Senior Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients (approval of name applications, company incorporation, partnership formation, change of address, change of shareholders, change of directors, change of name, trade names etc).
- Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation / acceptance letters, instruments of transfers etc).
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Maintain a good knowledge of Cyprus corporate law.
- Providing administrative support to the directors.
- Liaison with service providers and other consultants.
- Communicating, opening accounts with local and international banks and preparing, submitting all the necessary documents.
- Assist with KYC reviews, obtain and maintain up to date KYC documentation for clients. Comply with KYC requirements and keeping updated records in the database.
- Document flow including dispatch of documents via international/local couriers.
- Communicating with the legal service providing companies, related parties regarding ongoing daily operations of the companies.
- Perform other related office tasks Requirements.
- Have at least six (6) years in full time occupation relevant to the provision of administrative services (i.e., in an administrative services provider (ASP) in Cyprus).
- Have a university or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification in a field related to law. Economics or finance, including banking and finance, or business administration, or accounting degrees are also acceptable, if the first criterion of professional experience is met.
- Solid knowledge of Cyprus company law.
- Excellent drafting skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken); knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered an advantage.