CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
- Develop modular, scalable and testable components and microservices.
- Build middle-ware services for digesting, transforming, harmonizing, storing and correlating information.
- Work with the back-end team to design and develop highly separated and self-sufficient components.
- Flawless understanding in design and creation of RESTful web services.
- Expert knowledge working with data in various formats (HTML, JSON, XML, YAML, etc) and data storage systems (SQL/NoSQL).
- 2+ Years experience in a language like Java or .NET
- Thorough understanding of messaging queue systems and asynchronous web services.
- A solid understanding of security, session management and best practices.
- An eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection.
- Disciplined approach to testing, documentation and quality assurance.
- Follower of S.O.L.I.D. principles and a fan of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge in continuous development and integration tools like Maven, Git, SonarQube, Nexus, Jenkins
- Experience with integration message systems like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Familiarity with data indexing and searching engines such as Lucene, Solr, Elastic.
- Hands-on experience with Spring or Flask frameworks is a big plus
- Familiarity with Kafka/Spark/Storm is also a big plus