CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client an established and expanding CySEC Regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright, ambitious and hard-working Junior Compliance Officer to join their existing team of professionals.
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the Company.
- Providing assistance in the monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the investment services to be in compliance with the Law.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Officer, in preparing the annual written reports.
- Providing assistance regarding trainings and educating the staff of the Company in respect with the compliance function according to the Law.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and assess their impact on the compliance of the firm's ongoing business processes.
- Review, amend and approve marketing communications of the firm.
- Providing assistance to maintain and update internal policies and procedures of the firm, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Providing assistance to maintain records of internal approvals, personal trading statements, communications with authorities etc.
- Providing assistance to develop and deliver training on compliance issue to the firm's personnel.
- University / College Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate would be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized, diligent, and able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong work ethic.