CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client an established and expanding CySEC Regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright, ambitious and hard-working Accountant & Funding Administrator to join their existing team of professionals.
- General Bookkeeping and Back Office/Accounting duties - Responsible for the proper bookkeeping / recording of transactions (I.e. Banks, PSPs, Clients’ Accounting, Month-end Transactions, etc.).
- Handling of Clients’ Deposits and Withdrawal Requests.
- Daily recording of Clients’ transactions completed via payment providers and banks.
- Manage/Control over Company’s accounts with PSPs.
- Daily/weekly and monthly reconciliations of banks, PSPs, clients’ accounts.
- CRM Update – Deposits, Refunds, etc.
- Management reporting as and when required.
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field.
- A minimum of +6 months of relevant experience as a Bookkeeper will be considered as an advantage .
- Experience with a similar position in a Forex/Financial Services Organisation, Back Office, Safekeeping, Accounting, will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in SAP B1 will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized, diligent, and able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player individual with strong work ethics.