CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Assisting in conducting of due diligence reviews of all company files in line with all new AML regulations according to the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Updating of the WiseBos system
- Liaising with auditors and clients
- Submission of annual returns
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the Secretarial Files of the Cyprus/BVI based entities
- Ensuring that all the necessary changes needed to be made in the Registrar of Companies are made on time and all Certificates are updated and kept in file
- Other responsibilities will depend on any requests received but may include general company administration duties
- Experience in the corporate service environment will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English & Greek (Verbal & Written)
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work effectively in a team
Working hours Monday to Thursday- 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-14:30
Remuneration will depend on experience.