CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our lawfirm is seeking to recruit a high calibre indivudal to fufil the job role banking administrator.
- Payment orders
- Openining/ Closing of bank accounts in local and foreign jurisidictions
- Bank account reviews
- Due Diligence checks on clients
- Bank engagement letters;
- Execution of documents from clients- FATCA/CRS, resolutions, changes, review etc.
- Monitoring of client bank accounts via e- banking.
- Experience in the corporate service environment will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English & Greek (Verbal & Written)
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work effectively in a team
Remuneration will be based on experience
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:30 and Friday 08:30 - 14:30