CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the Islands’ most highly respected, reputable and well-established CySEC Licensed Investment firms with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Product Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Define product requirements and the desired user experience on web and Mobile App.
- Prioritize product features and manage product backlog in an agile project management environment.
- Prepare technical specifications requirements and work closely with IT teams for the product and feature development.
- Coordinate all activities between different functions within the company and align all the project teams involved in the product development.
- Managing successfully projects according to business objectives and deliver quality results and outputs within the major projects variables cost, time, scope and quality to satisfy product stakeholders.
- Pro-actively manage project risks and drive issues to resolution with effective communication methods and actions to product stakeholder.
- Recognize opportunities for new products and improvement of internal business processes and existing products.
- Identify product issues by using root cause analysis, escalate bugs to other teams through an issue tracking software and recommend enhancements of monitoring where necessary.
- Perform user acceptance testing and evaluate product performance.
- Manage multiple tasks/tickets according to priority and assignment by their line manager.
- Carry out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or other Technology related field.
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of UI and UX.
- Experience in wireframing, Mockups tools and web-based project management tracking tools.
- Experience in mobile application development projects would be considered an advantage.
- Understanding full project life cycle & SDLC.
- Professional certification (Prince 2, PMP, Scrum Master/Product Owner) is considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English – extra language would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to meet strict deadlines, multitasking and strong organisational abilities.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.